8275 Station Village Ln, San Diego, CA 92108, USA8275 Station Village Ln, San Diego, CA 92108, USA
- Application Fee: Credit Report is a $30 Fee For Each Applicant 18 Years of Age And Older
- Deposit: 3150
- Lease Term: 1 Year to Start
- Pets: To be discussed
- Smoking: No
- Address: 8275 Station Village Lane; Unit 3312, San Diego, CA 92108
- Garage: Parking Garage - 2 car tandem
- Property Type: Condominium
- Property Status: Available
- Subdivision: The Lido
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 1187 sq ft
- Year built: 2005
Welcome to The Lido gated community in San Diego! Beautiful condo with approx. 1187 sq/ft of living space, upgraded kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops and large island with plenty of space for breakfast bar stools. This condo is on the third floor with views from the balcony. There are 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-Car Tandem parking in the underground gated parking garage, open floor plan, private patio overlooking the entry drive, stacked washer/dryer, refrigerator, living room, tile floors throughout with carpet in the bedrooms, and so much more! This condo is close to shopping and the 805/8 Freeway interchange for commuting. Enjoy access to the community pool, jacuzzi, clubhouse, gym, dog wash, BBQ's and walking paths. Only minutes to local beaches...A Must See!
SPECIFIC PROPERTY RENTAL CRITERIA/NOTES:
1. Maintenance: Tenants are responsible to keep the front door area and balcony clean and free of any HOA violations. Rules & Regulations will be provided.
2. PETS to discuss. See Pet Criteria.
3. Credit scores to be 700 or higher (At least one applicant must meet this criteria). If credit scores for other applicants are in the 699 to 625 range then this is the "conditional range." This means that as long as all other Rental Criteria is met (see Rental Criteria), then the required security deposit will be equal to 1-1/2 times the rental rate if the credit score is in the 699 to 663 range, or 2 times the rental rate if in the 662 to 625 range. If the credit score is below the "conditional range" the application will be rejected.
4. HOA - This is an HOA community, so it is the responsibility of the tenants to know the Rules & Regulations. Any fines incurred will be the responsibility of the Tenants. Please consult with the Management Company for details and questions. Thank You.
5. Trash included in the rent. Tenants responsible for SDG&E and any internet/cable services. Water is California Sub Meters and Tenants are responsible to set up their own account.
6. Fort more information about the complex, please go to TheLidoHOA.com
FOR SHOWINGS AND ALL OTHER RENTAL CRITERIA DETAILS TO RENT THIS HOME, PLEASE GO TO THE RENTAL PROCESS TAB AT THE TOP OF THIS WEBSITE. THAT IS THE GETTING STARTED PAGE AND WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS. THANK YOU!
- Community Features: Community Swimming Pool
- Visual Tour: ,
Amenities & Features
- Property Features: Swimming Pool
- Lot Features: Garden View