41480 Polly Butte Rd, Hemet, CA 92544, USA41480 Polly Butte Rd, Hemet, CA 92544, USA
- Application Fee: $30 for each applicant 18 years of age and older.
- Deposit: 4650
- Lease Term: 1 Year to Start
- Pets: No
- Smoking: No
- Address: 41480 Polly Butte Rd., Hemet, CA 92544
- Garage: NO Garage
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Status: Available
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Area: 3100 sq ft
- Lot size: 0 sq ft
- Year built: 2008
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, PRIVATE, CUSTOM BUILT HILLSIDE HOME WITH VIEWS FOR MILES!!! This custom built home sits on just over 2 acres in the hills of Hemet overlooking Diamond Valley Lake to the West and the San Bernardino Mountains to the North. There is no better setting to have coffee, or read a book, on your private patio setting overlooking the naturally beautiful landscape! The snow capped peaks are so beautiful during the winter time! The home has 3 large bedrooms (2 downstairs including the primary bedroom and 1 upstairs) plus loft/office area 2 baths, custom kitchen, with large concrete counter top area, custom built round swivel glass table perfect for bar stools, lots of cabinets, large dining table with lazy Susan and so much more. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and the living room with spectacular views is also part of this great room concept. It's hard to describe how beautiful this home is with its stunning high beam wood ceilings, concrete floors, and multiple sets of French doors to the exterior of the home. This home gives such a warm and welcome feel you just have to experience it to understand its beauty. The large primary bedroom is downstairs and has its own entrance at the North end of the home just past the kitchen. The primary bedroom has a large walk in closet and the bathroom has separate tub and custom shower. There is a unique loft area with built in cabinets and desk system...great for a home office! The ceilings, glass work, stair railings, lighting and just overall architecture of this home is spectacular...you just have to see it! Please note there is not a garage at this property. The laundry/utility room has a wash area for mopping and lots of space for storage and laundry appliances. There is so much this gorgeous home has to offer, you just have to see it!
NOTE: DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THIS HOME BEING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY ON LAND, PLEASE SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE HOME. WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT DRIVE ONTO THE PROPERTY UNTIL AN APPOINTMENT IS SCHEDULED WITH THE PROPERTY MANAGER. THERE IS ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE AND BY DRIVING BY (YOU CAN SEE THE HOME/PROPERTY FROM THE MAIN ROAD, POLLY BUTTE) TO MAKE A DECISION TO SUBMIT A NO COST, OR OBLIGATION, APPLICATION. WE WILL THEN MOVE FORWARD SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT TO SHOW THE HOME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
SPECIFIC PROPERTY RENTAL CRITERIA/NOTES: THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY LIVES IN THE NEIGHBORING HOME NEXT DOOR! He built this custom home himself, so any issues that may arise with the home will be directed to the Management Company first and the Management Company will reach out to the owner. It will be like having 2 separate homes in a cul-de-sac. The homes are connected, but the connected area has been walled off and there is no direct access to the home. There is a large space separate the 2 homes.
1. Landscaping: Tenant(s) are overall responsible to ensure the property grounds within 20 feet of the home are maintained clean of debris, trash and weeds. The owner will take care of the property maintenance.
2. NO PETS.
3. Credit scores to be 675 or higher (At least one applicant must meet this criteria). If credit scores for other applicants are in the 674 to 600 range then this is the “conditional range.” This means that as long as all other Rental Criteria is met (see Rental Criteria), then the required security deposit will be equal to 1-1/2 times the rental rate if the credit score is in the 674 to 638 range or 2 times the rent if in the 637 to 600 range. If the credit score is below the “conditional range” the application will be rejected. Please see the Rental Process page for Co-Signer criteria.
4. UTILITIES/SERVICES: INCLUDED. Power, Water, Propane Gas, and Trash Service (shared containers), are included with the rent. In regards to the propane...The lease includes one 200-gallon tank of propane per lease year. If Tenant exceeds that amount, Tenant will be charged the current price per gallon of propane refills plus delivery charges? Refills are controlled by the owner/landlord only, and refills are paid in advance of delivery and before the tank level is 20% of capacity (for maintaining system pressure). Please be mindful not to use excessive water or electricity. This may result in higher costs going forward. All ceiling fans must be used in conjunction with the Heating and Air Conditioning mechanical equipment. Using the 7 ceiling fans will help the HVAC system work more efficiently during heating and cooling. Please also be mindful to keep windows, doors or skylights closed during HVAC use to avoid excess power/propane gas usage.
5. SEPTIC: Home is on septic, so only septic safe toilet paper can be flushed. NO OTHER PRODUCTS, COOKING GREASE, HARSH CHEMICALS, FEMININE PRODUCTS, FLUSHABLE WIPES, OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN SEPTIC SAFE TOILET PAPER CAN BE FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILETS.
6. Refrigerator, washer and dryer are NOT included. Tenants responsible to provide their own.
7. PARKING/STORAGE/LAND USE: No other outside storage is allowed. All stored items must be within the home. A parking area for 3 vehicles will be provided. Owner requests make, model and license plate info of the vehicles so he knows they belong on the property. Tenants have use of the home, dedicated patio and parking areas for the home. No pools, spas, painting, flags, flag holders, or altering the property without prior approval. No use of candles or essential oils is permitted in the home. Battery powered candles are permitted. No fires of any kind may be ignited on the property. Use of a certified outdoor propane grill is permitted only on the included patio area. No deep fryers are permitted. When propping open the French Doors, tenants are to use the provided studio sand bags. This is to prevent any winds from slamming and breaking the doors. Thank You!
8. WALLS/HOME EQUIPMENT: NO nails or screws may be put into the walls. Command strips for hanging pictures, etc., are acceptable as long as they do not cause damage. The closets will also require storage racks, or stand alone hanging poles. There are no closet organizers, so please keep this in mind. The wood burning fireplace is also not working and will not be removed. Home has central heating and air (natural breezes). The property has built-in equipment that the owner will show how to use as designed. Please make sure the feet of your furniture also has protective padding to prevent damage to any of the flooring.
9. There is only one mailbox and the Owner will place any mail for tenants in a designated area. Tenants may obtain a PO Box if preferred for mail.
10. The Owner will maintain regular Pest Control, but keep in mind this home is on a hillside side with lots of open land surrounding the home. There will be regular pests and critters as to be expected
11. FYI - Please note the Owner will be working on the property as a normal process. The "Fairview" wildfire went through the area end of 2022, so there are some burned areas and a few homes that were burned close by. These burned areas/homes will be removed once the Insurance Companies settle with Edison. There is also a plan for a front gate to the property at the driveway entrance at some point.
FOR SHOWINGS AND ALL OTHER RENTAL CRITERIA DETAILS TO RENT THIS HOME, PLEASE GO TO THE RENTAL PROCESS TAB AT THE TOP OF THIS WEBSITE. THAT IS THE GETTING STARTED PAGE AND WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS. THANK YOU!
- Floor covering: Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Off-street
- Visual Tour: ,
Amenities & Features
- Property Features: Family Room / Great Room
- Lot Features: Hillside View