231 S Nardo Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075, USA231 S Nardo Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075, USA
- Application Fee: $30 Fee for Credit/Background Check for All Applicants 18 Years and Older
- Deposit: $6250
- Lease Term: One year to start
- Pets: To be discussed
- Smoking: No
- Address: 231 S. Nardo Ave Solana Beach CA 92075
- Garage: 2 car
- Property Type: single family (detached)
- Property Status: Available
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- Area: 1680 sq ft
- Lot size: 10000 sq ft
- Year built: 1960
GORGEOUS SOLANA BEACH HOME WITH PARTIAL OCEAN VIEW! Two bedrooms + Office/Den (can be used as 3rd bedroom, etc.), 2 remodeled full baths (large walk-in master shower with dual shower heads) and 2-car garage. This home has a bonus enclosed sun room with large windows giving an AMAZING view of the fully landscaped back yard and partial ocean view. The bonus room adds approx. 220 sq/ft to the home totaling approx. 1680 sq/ft. Gardener and approximately $100/month of electricity from solar system is included in the rent (value ~$300/mo). The entire home was previously renovated from top to bottom to include new plumbing, electrical and new kitchen. There is a refrigerated wine closet that holds 45+ cases. Beautiful landscaping is like living in a resort setting every day! The back yard has lush, colorful, flowers, plants, bushes and trees, a large patio area just waiting for your patio set and BBQ, walking paths throughout the back yard and to the gas fire-pit, plus greenhouse and shade area for those with a green thumb. Elevated sitting deck for you to sit back, relax and enjoy the ocean view and sunsets! West of 5 Freeway, close to shopping, freeways, Farmer's Market, walk to a newer elementary & middle schools and Cedros Design District & restaurants. Beach just a few short blocks away. Move in ready by 12/1/23, or possibly sooner...A Must See!
SPECIFIC PROPERTY RENTAL CRITERIA/NOTES:
1. Landscaping/Gardener Service: Gardener service included at owner's expense. Tenants are overall responsible to ensure the front and back yard watering and maintenance are being done to keep the landscaping in well kept condition. Services subject to change.
3. Credit scores to be 700 or higher (At least one applicant must meet this criteria). If credit scores for other applicants are in the 699 to 650 range then this is the “conditional range.” This means that as long as all other Rental Criteria is met (see Rental Criteria), then the required security deposit will be equal to 1-1/2 times the rental rate if the credit score is in the 699 to 676 and 2 times the rental rate if the credit score is in the 675 to 650 range. If the credit score is below the “conditional range” the application will be rejected. Please see the Rental Process page for Co-Signer criteria.
4. SOLAR - Added BONUS! This home comes with solar to help keep your electric expenses down. The owners indicate their power costs are pretty much covered, but all depends on your power usage. You will set up power with the SDG&E Net Metering Department.
5. Utilities - Electric, water, gas, trash and all other services are Tenant responsibility. Please see Solar note above.
6. HEATING/AC - This home has a fireplace and forced air heating, but does not have AC. Being so close to the beach gives a nice breeze.
FOR SHOWINGS AND ALL OTHER RENTAL CRITERIA DETAILS TO RENT THIS HOME, PLEASE GO TO THE RENTAL PROCESS TAB AT THE TOP OF THIS WEBSITE. THAT IS THE GETTING STARTED PAGE AND WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS. THANK YOU!
- Visual Tour: ,
Amenities & Features
- Property Features: Garage (attached)
- Lot Features: Ocean View